"laestadian, apostolic, gay, lgbtq, ex-oalc, ex-llc, llc, oalc, bunner" LEARNING TO LIVE FREE: Mysterious Book

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Mysterious Book

I can't remember where I purchased this lovely little Swedish guide to theatre vocabulary, but I'm sure I was intrigued by the name Lars-Levi Laestadius on the cover (he authored the foreword). Could this writer be a descendant of the Dean himself? With theatrical inclinations? Hmmm . . . . Please help me out if you can. The publication date is 1951.

4 comments:

  1. Here's another Lars Laestadius: http://www.globalforestwatch.org/english/about/staff.htm#laestadius

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://hem.passagen.se/vogler/skadespelare/pawlo.htm

    HuckleberryFinn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you for taking a stand for your faith. Leaving is the hardest step but it is wonderful to live a good christian life free of bondage from law. Always remember that those people can say you are not a christian or a believer, but only god knows your heart. Many of the people in those churches say things because they have not been taught any differently. They know not what they do.
    Those churches preach that everyone who leaves is "worldly and sinful". Not true. Once I left, I got a much closer and meaningful relationship with god. I know what true faith is, finally!

    May god bless you with peace. I pray you will find strength in the coming days to face those who condemn you, with love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the support. Sience i left, i am closer to the Lord then i have ever been. It's
    wonderful.

    Here is the link to the one picuture taken on my camping trip.

    http://spaces.msn.com/members/aprilpaintball/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=TWljcm9zb2Z0LlNwYWNlcy5XZWIuUGFydHMuUGhvdG9BbGJ1bS5GdWxsTW9kZUNvbnRyb2xsZXI%24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaFolderID=cns!1p-kBN9AHVsFz9KrjGzmqBCQ!159&_c=PhotoAlbum&_c02_owner=1

    ReplyDelete